HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
So I totally stole this idea from a fantastic person I follow on Twitter, Kelly Bennett and put together my OWN list of 12 goals for 2012…hope she doesn’t mind!🙂 If you are on Twitter and are even remotely interested in being Vegan – FOLLOW her. She’s fab…ok, here it goes:
- Run my first 5K in Pittsburgh on May 6.
- Connect more with the vegan community (in GA and around the US).
- Start a book club – anyone interested?
- Travel! I want to visit my family more often, in Michigan and Pittsburgh. Also want to travel to Chicago to see friends, and hopefully abroad to Europe as well.
- Take classes: Spanish, PM, Vegan, Strategy.
- Vary my breakfast….I tend to eat Banana every. single. morning. Must diversify.
- Be thankful every day for everything I am and everything I have been blessed with.
- Blog more consistently!
- Be more open to creating new relationships.
- Run my first Half Marathon (in preparation to run the Tinkerbell Half Marathon at Disney World in Jan 2013.
- Keep an open mind and an open spirit – for things to come🙂
My hope: all of those doomsday people saying that on December 21st 2012 something will end us all doesn’t! I want to die when I’ve found the love of my life, and had children…and LIVED. Having said that…an asteroid could come and destroy the whole thing at any time, and I’m good with my God so bring it!😉🙂
Happy New Year 2012 to everyone! Much love…
WELCOME 2012…Goodbye 2011…HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!!!